1) The minimum amount required to activate a Costa Gift Card/eGift is €5 / £5. The maximum amount that may be on a physical Costa Gift Card is €100 / £75. The maximum amount that may be on a Costa Gift Card eGift is €150 / £150.
2) You may redeem your Costa Gift Card/eGift at any participating Costa outlet in Republic of Ireland (excluding Applegreen and Proud to Serve) with Euro Card and Northern Ireland with Pound Sterling card. When you use your gift card/eGift, the amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the card. The remaining balance may be applied to future purchases. Change will not be given. You may check the balance of your physical Costa Gift Card at any participating Costa outlet, or check the balance of your eGift via our website . You may not top-up the balance on your gift card/eGift.
3) You may not exchange your Costa Gift Card//eGift for cash. Refunds will not be given for the purchase of a gift card/eGift.
4) We reserve the right to refuse to accept a Costa Gift Card/eGift where we believe it may have been stolen or obtained in another illegal way.
5) You should take care of your Costa Gift Card/eGift and treat it like cash. MBCC Foods (Ireland) Limited is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
6) Your Costa Gift Cardv and the balance on it will expire if the card is not used for 5 years in Ireland (if the Card was purchased after 2/12/19) /1 year in Northern Ireland from the point of purchase.
7) We reserve the right to cancel your gift card/eGift if we suspect it is being used fraudulently or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
8) Purchases made with Costa Gift Cards/eGift in participating Costa outlets will be eligible to earn Costa Coffee Club points. Please ensure your Costa Coffee Club card is swiped/eGift is scanned in the usual way when you make your purchase. You cannot use Costa Coffee Club points to purchase Costa Gift Cards/eGift. You cannot earn Costa Coffee Card points when you purchase a Costa Gift Card/eGift. For further details please refer to the Costa Coffee Club Terms and Conditions.
9)We reserve the right to amend or waive any provision of these Terms and Conditions from time to time or to terminate the Costa Gift Card/eGift service on reasonable notice. Your continued use of a Costa Gift Card/eGift shall constitute your acceptance of such terms and conditions.
10) The Costa Gift Card/eGift is issued by, and remains the property of MBCC Foods (Ireland) Limited.